We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
Savour the taste of the tropics with this delicious and refreshing drink. It's made from coconut flavoured rum, lemon and lime soft drink, pineapple juice and orange juice.
15 people made this
- 1 1/2 cupfuls ice cubes
- 85ml coconut flavoured rum
- 1/2 (330ml) can lemon and lime soft drink
- 4 tablespoons pineapple juice or to taste
- 4 tablespoons orange juice or to taste
MethodPrep:5min ›Ready in:5min
- Place the ice into a 450ml glass. Pour in the rum, lemon lime soft drink, pineapple juice and orange juice. Stir and serve.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(18)
Reviews in English (13)
by Heidi Rose
This is a very good cocktail. However, I tend to stay away from orange juice because it worsens my heartburn. Instead, I tried the exact same drink except substituted peach nectar for orange juice and added a shot/ jigger of grenadine on top. It was like a pineapple/ peach sunrise. Absolutely delicious!-26 Mar 2012
Absolutely LOVED it! I also made a second batch with 1 tb (30ml) of cherry brandy added and it was great! Thx for the recipe!-26 Dec 2010